August 8, 2010

London!

Yesterday we took our last trip to London. For me, it was merely my last visit on this trip, because I will be back! We started the afternoon by seeing The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre, where the show first opened. This was by far the best performance I have ever seen of Phantom! The entire cast was amazing, but I was in awe of the man playing the Phantom. He was incredible!
We wandered around the streets of London and wandered into a few shops, then met up with the rest of our group for dinner. We had reminisching about the highlites of the trip. I am so lucky to say that I made some awesome friends on this journey, and we have had some incredible adventures together!
To end the evening we rode the London Eye! It was great to see the entire city, and be able to point out spots we had been too. Overall, it was a simply wonderful day, and great way to bid adieu to my favorite city.

No comments:

Post a Comment