August 8, 2010

An Ode to Cambridge

I can't believe today is my last day in Cambridge! This has been the most amazing experience, and I'm not quite ready for it to end! I have grown to love this city and its incredible history. I am going to miss walking down the streets and being surrounded by beautiful, ancient buildings. I'm going to miss wandering over to the market square and people watching. I'm going to miss St. Catharine's College and the hundreds of memories I've made here. I'm going to miss all the wonderful people I've met. I think I'm going to miss just about everything in this city, not to mention the rest of the UK that I have experienced!
There is a bright spot though. Yes I have to leave, but I get to go home! I'm one of those weird people who loves Arizona summers, and it just doesn't feel like summer until I've spent some time in the wonderful 115 degree plus weather :) I miss the desert, Fountain Hills and Tempe, my parent's house and my apartment. Most importantly, I miss my family and cannot wait to see them! So instead of focusing on the goodbyes, I'm going to focus on the hello's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment