July 4, 2010

I must be Dreaming...

I woke up yesterday morning unsure of where I was... after a minute it sunk in that I'm in England!!! Needless to say, it was an excellent way to start the day :) For those who don't know, I'll be spending 5 weeks in Cambridge, a small town with multiple colleges mixed between shops, markets and pubs. We're staying at St. Catharine's (Catz for short) and St. Chad's, and taking classes at Catz. I've only been here for a couple days, but I'm already in love. The architecture is breathtaking, the town is full of things to do and see, and I'm luck enough to be on this trip with some really awesome people.

We went on a walking tour yesterday, and here are some pictures of the town:


Now would probably be a good time to mention that I haven't ever actually had a blog before, but I'm going to try and figure this out to keep everyone updated! Thanks again Annie for all your help getting this started!


No comments:

Post a Comment